Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Going Global!


I just checked the stats for the blog at statcounter.com...brflines has gone global!

By far, the most visits from a single country was from the US. I very much expected this since my blog is in English and the blog host is American (I think...). I was very surprised though to see how many other visitors were from outside the US. Wow! Who would have thought? I've attached a map from statcounter which indicates where the most recent visitors who surfed this blog were from.

If you can't make out where the little bubbles are pointing to, here's a text list:

  • Denmark
  • The Netherlands
  • The United Kingdom
  • Canada
  • Singapore
  • Spain
  • Australia
  • Poland
  • Turkey
  • Switzerland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Malasia
  • Cyprus
  • Georgia
  • Japan
  • Brazil
  • Thailand
  • The Philippines
  • Portugal
  • Argentina


No comments: