Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Going Global 2


I use statcounter to track some basic statistics on this blog. I’m just super curious to see where all the traffic is being driven from and to see from time to time how the numbers ebb and flow based on variables like day of the week and whether I make an update to the geocities site or not.

One of the most interesting things that stat counter does is tell me which country a user is from. Don't worry, I'm not a cyber stalker--I can’t drill down any lower than the country level, but it’s fun to see that brieflines are appreciated the world over.

Since my last post on the subject, several other countries have joined the list of visitors to my blog including:

-Latvia
-Saudi Arabia
-Bosnia
-Belgium
-Taiwan
-China
-New Zealand
-Columbia
-Finland
-Ireland
-Slovakia

The map above shows the geographic location of my last seventy visitors or so.

No comments: