Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm baack!




Well, the last two weeks or so have taught me a very important lesson....

As Juvenile says, "back that thing up". So, I spent the last two weeks or so recovering six months worth of uploads and pictures, and I can't say that I was 100% successful or completely done, but I'm at a point where I feel comfortable working on the site again and getting uploads for all of you.

I can't say that it was a useless excercise because I had an opportunity to go through all the subdirectories I have on the flash drive and discovered one or two pictures in about a dozen subdirectories (I have one for each player) that I thought had been posted, but had not. So, I'll be doing that today.

One of those players that I found pics for is Andy Murray of Scotland. I updated his page on the
brflines site with three photos, one of which is above.

Again, thanks to TZ and the rest of you guys sending Wimby pics. I haven't begun working on the videos yet, but will let you know when those clips are avail.

Oh and yeah, I am going to try to back my $h*t up on a regular basis :0), after two meltdowns I hope I've learned a lesson!

No comments: