Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jarkko Nieminen




Good morning, fellas. Today's update to the brflines site is Jarkko Nieminen of Finland.

It's a pretty big update, eleven new pics added, going back all the way to the Pac Life Open earlier in the year. I also made corrections to pics 15 and 16 (i think) that weren't loading when you browsed to the page.

Anyone who's read the blog knows that I'm a huge Jarkko fan, so I always make a special effort to find pics of him when I'm surfing the net for briefline photos. I guess that's why there's so many pictures of him, the volume of which is pretty disproportionate to his ATP ranking.

On another note, there was/is a chat thread in the Y! group about the championship game. I may download from the Wimby site and upload it somewhere else. Let me know if that's something you'd like me to do since it takes a lot of time to download and then manipulate it so that it's accessible to everyone.

Have a good one!

No comments: