Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1,300!




So sometime last week, the brflines site reached the auspicious goal of hosting over 1,300 photos of tennis player brieflines.

When I stopped to pontificate on it some, I realized that is a lot of photos. But somehow I think this is just a small sample of what is out there since the vast majority of the photos come from the public domain. My heart starts to race if I think about getting unfettered access to professional photo sites like Getty :oP.

I would also like to mention that I have completed the re-format of the individual player pages so that it coincides with the 1,300 goal. One of the unintended (but serendipitous) outcomes of the reformat is the increased interactivity between the blog and the site, which to me is a huge positive.
Anyway, I can blah blah blah about it, but for the sake of brevity, I highlighted the changes in the two attached screenshots. The bottom shot is the new format, the top is the old format. I hope you guys like.

A bientot!

No comments: