Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy 7th Anniversary Brieflines Blog!



Hey guys, it's been seven years since I started this blog.

I can't believe that I've been able to keep it going for so long.

As you know, the blog is part of a "family" of social media platforms I utilize to disseminate and archive pictures of athlete brieflines. It takes a tremendous amount of work to keep everything in working order, and I really appreciate it when I hear back from you guys that you like a certain post or pic. It helps provide direction and positive encouragement.

Anyway, I was hoping to have 10,000 tennis player photos by now (I'm about 75 short), but wow, that's still an incredible amount of pictures of brieflines.

So, here's to another seven years of briefs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work ... get some photos of middle eastern and turkish soccer players ...

Peja said...

Congratulations...you are doing a much needed service...keep up the excellent work!