Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tumblr



So, I've played around with the idea of replacing this blog with a Tumblr account, mostly due to the effort intensity of the blog.

I'm sure that no one knows that I don't actually write the blogs on the day that they post. I actually have one and a half to two months of blog posts ready, because of the extended vacations that I like to take. By making sure that I have thirty to fifty days of posts queued, I can ensure that daily updates continue no matter how long I go on vacation.

Posts usually include a written portion, insertion of a hyperlink, insertion of photos, labels, and then scheduling them. I'm hoping that I won't have to do as much writing with the Tumblr account, and that I can merge the need for dissemination of photos (currently serviced by the Google group) and to inform you all of daily updates by leveraging the Tumblr platform.

For now, I'm going to use the Tumblr account to disseminate my vid caps and see how that works. You can check it out at:  http://briefliner.tumblr.com/

No comments: